Scope of the project
We realized that the data collected from the users could be analyzed in a better way so that the user experience was pleasurable from start to finish. Implementation of an ERP system was utilized to make the process robust and the data organized which will not only ensure security but also generate usable statistics.
Key Points of the Project
- Centralized Database of Customers/Products: Enhances business decisions, better customer service, maintains data history, increases data quality and accuracy, generates a higher ROI.
- Enhanced Reporting System: Reports are built summarizing customer behavior using metrics such as conversion rate, average order value, regency of purchase and total amount spent in recent transactions.
- Feedback Management: We can create a TAB based feedback system to collect feedback from every customer who walks in. This can help get a list of customer data, purchase patterns, bill value (using invoice number) and the trends around.
- Heatmap Symantics: Knowing where customers move is extremely useful for retailers. It allows them to optimize their store layout and identify, arrange and strategize products in a scientific way.
- Centralized Database of Customers: Through the feedback app we can build a central database of customers which can be shared across retailers so that user data need not be asked.
- Data Analytics: Big data analytics helps organizations harness their data and use it to identify new opportunities. That, in turn, leads to smarter business moves, more efficient operations, higher profits and happier customers.